Clear Way Cofactors 75 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Clear Way Cofactors 75 caps | Quicksilver
Clear Way Cofactors is a proprietary blend of phytoextracted polyphenolic antioxidants, R-Lipoic Acid (RLA), targeted vitamins (B1, B5, B6), selenium, kelp extract and high-potency Nattokinase designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways. The polyphenolics and R-LA have demonstrated the ability to upregulate the detoxification systems of the body, especially the glutathione system1-4. The glutathione system contains multiple molecules and enzymes that function to quench oxidative stress, repair damaged proteins and detoxify/remove
endogenous (internally created) and exogenous
(externally acquired) toxins.
The only way to truly optimize the function of the glutathione system is to stimulate the production of the system components from within the cells. Polyphenolic antioxidants such as Epicatechin (found in pine bark and green tea
extracts), have demonstrated tremendous efficacy in doing this by “turning on” a cellular master switch called the Nrf2 protein. This protein turns on the cellular production of several antioxidants and detoxification molecules.1 Polyphenols have the added benefits of high anti-inflammatory properties, anticarcinogenic activity and passage through the blood-brain barrier.
Clear Way Cofactors feature a potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts of:
• Haritaki is the polyphenolic-rich fruit of the Terminalia Chebula tree. Haritaki is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine where it is held sacred to Shiva. It is pictured as the quintessential healing plant in depictions of the Medicine Buddha in Tibet, where Haritaki is called “The King of Herbs.” Haritaki was recently shown to have extraordinary effects on the antioxidant and detoxification systems.2
• Pine Bark Extract is the richest source of epicatechins (the building block of OPC’s – oligomeric proanthocyanidins) and powerful anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective glutathione builders.3
• Pomegranate Extract, a rich source of ellagic acid, which has shown impressive activity on glutathione synthesis and glutathione S-transferase activity.4
• Gotu Kola and Bacopa Extract is added for nerve detoxification, protection and stabilization.
• Dandelion Extract is added for liver protection and to stimulate adequate bile and urinary flow.
• Kelp Extract is added for iodine/other trace minerals and polyphenolic content.
Nattokinase and Biofilms: In addition to the comprehensive cellular protection delivered by the antioxidant components of the formula, high-potency Nattokinase (2000fu) is included to help break down biofilms in the gut. These biofilms prevent detoxification and absorption of nutrients as well as lock in dysbiotic intestinal flora. Additionally, Nattokinase has the unique quality of possessing strong anticoagulative properties without the risk of uncontrolled bleeding. For safety, DO NOT give this supplement to patients with (anti)coagulation or hemolytic conditions.
1. Kwak, M-K., Wakabayashi, N. , Kensler, T . W ., Chemoprevention through the Keap1-Nrf2 signaling pathway by phase 2 enzyme inducers. Mutation Research, 2004, 555, 133-148.
2. Mahesh, R. , Bhuvana, S. , Begum, V . M. H. , Effect of Terminalia Chebula aqueous extract on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in the liver and kidney of young and aged rats. Cell Biochemistry and Function 2009, 27, 358-363.
3. Dvoráková M et al., The effect of polyphenolic extract from pine bark, Pycnogenol on the level of glutathione in children suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Redox Rep 2006,11(4):163-72.
4. Shepherd, A.G. Manson, M.M. Ball, H.W.L., McLellean, L.I., Regulation of rat glutamate-cysteine ligase (γ-glutamylcysteine synthetase)
subunits by chemoprotective agents and in alfatoxin B1-induced preneoplasia. Carcinogenesis 2000, 21, (10), 1827-1834
Clear Way Cofactors 75 caps | Quicksilver
Ingredients: Proprietary thiol-functionalized silica, food additives. Ingredients GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe.
Recommended Usage: Begin with one–half scoop for 3 days to test tolerance. Once tolerance is established, use one full scoop per day in 4-6 oz water with 2-6 pumps Etheric Delivery Vitamin C with R-Lipoic acid or other source of soluble vitamin C.
Alternately, the product combines well with Etheric Delivery EDTA with R-lipoate. Slowly titrate up the dose over several months to 3 or 4 doses per day. Use product in cycles of 5-days-onon/2-days-off or 10-days-on/4-days-off. Some very sensitive individuals need to start with even less than one-half scoop
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice