CardioPure 120 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CardioPure 120 caps | Tattva's Herbs
Encourages healthy rest and relaxation*
- Employs 11 powerful herbal extracts*
- Includes Ashwagandha, Tribulus, and Arjuna—plus other potent herbs*
- The Tattva’s Difference: Supercritical extraction delivers the whole herb to your body—pure, potent, and bioavalable*
- Certified organic, non-GMO, sustainable*
- Vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free*
CardioPure 120 caps | Tattva's AyurvedicHerbs
Serving Size: One vegetarian capsule
Servings per Container: 60 or 120
Suggested Use: One capsule two times daily or as directed by your physician.
Ingredients per capsule:
- Arjuna - 100 mg.
- Tribulus - 50 mg.
- Shankapushpi - 100 mg.
- Boehaarvia Diffusia - 50 mg.
- Rauwolfia Serpentina (4% extract) - 275 mg.
- Ashwagandha - 50 mg.
- Rose Powder - 75 mg.
- Jatamansi - 25 mg.
- Inula Racemoses - 25 mg.
- Magnesium Aspertate - 125 mg.
- Bioperine - 2.5 mg.
Other Ingredients: "K" Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose), Aerated silica, no synthetic additives.
No animal ingredients, Kosher Certified, a Cruelty Free product, suitable for vegetarians
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice