CarbXzyme 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CarbXzyme 120 vcaps | Designs For Health
CarbXzyme™ is designed to help reduce the digestion of starches and absorption of glucose while improving the digestion of protein-containing foods. This can help those who have a difficult time controlling their carbohydrate intake and are in need of blood glucose control, which can lead to greater success with healthy weight management.*
- Phase Two Carb Controller™ -a non-GMO form of a common white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), which is a proprietary amylase inhibitor*
- Green Coffee Extract (GCE) containing chlorogenic acid -shown to assist with healthy weight management and body composition through its support of proper glucose absorption in the gut and triglyceride levels in the liver*
- BioCore® Pro -a blend of plant-derived proteases*
Made with non-GMO ingredients*
CarbXzyme™ 120 vcaps | Designs For Health
• For Professional Use Only
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Phase 2 Carb Controller™ 1500 mg
(Phaseolus vulgaris)(white kidney bean)
Green Coffee Extract 400 mg
(Decaffeinated)(Coffea arabica L.)(seed)
[standardized to contain 45% chlorogenic acid]
BioCore® Pro 100 mg
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 42,500 HUT
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3.5 AP
Protease (from Aspergillus niger) 100 SAPU
Protease (from Bacillus subtilis) 8,000 PC
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
How to Take:
- Take two capsules immediately before or during meals containing starches and/or sugars
- Take with highest carbohydrate-containing meals of the day
- Because CarbXzyme™ is taken to reduce digestion of refined carbohydrates by inhibiting amylase, taking digestive enzymes containing amylase such as Digestzymes™ and Plant Enzyme Digestive Formula at the same time is not recommended
Does not contain gluten
Notice: Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
Phase 2 Carb Controller™ is a trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
BioCore® is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.