CarbXzyme 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CarbXzyme 120 vcaps | Designs For Health
Targeted intestinal support to help limit digestion and absorption of carbohydrates while improving digestion of protein
CarbXzyme™ is a synergistic formula designed to help reduce the digestion of starches and absorption of glucose while improving digestion of protein-containing foods. This can help those who have a difficult time controlling their carbohydrate intake and need better blood glucose control which can then lead to greater success with healthy weight loss or prevention of weight gain. CarbXzyme™ may also help with satiety, which in turn can support weight control.
Highlights of CarbXzyme™:
Phase 2 Carb Controller™, a water-extracted, non-GMO form of a common white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), is a research-proven proprietary amylase inhibitor which appears to prevent starch digestion by blocking access to the enzyme's active site in the intestines.
Green Coffee Extract (GCE) contains chlorogenic acid, an organic, polyphenolic compound with antioxidant properties that has been shown in clinical trials to support weight loss and reduce body fat. Studies suggest that GCE may help to reduce glucose absorption in the gut and triglyceride accumulation in the liver and decrease postprandial (after meals) glucose and blood lipid concentrations.
BioCore® Pro is a blend of proteases designed to optimize protein digestion throughout the digestive tract. It is formulated to work across a wide range of pH and digest protein in both the stomach and intestines.
CarbXzyme™ may benefit:
- Weight loss/reduction in body fat – by reducing calories absorbed from carbohydrates and lowering insulin
- Blood sugar control – by decreasing postprandial glucose levels; helps to lower the glycemic index of carbohydrates
- The management of diabetes/pre-diabetic state/metabolic syndrome
- Healthy blood lipids
- Prevention of weight regain after a weight loss program (especially when combined with CLA)
- Healthy aging (as a result of proper caloric and carbohydrate restriction)
CarbXzyme™ 120 vcaps | Designs For Health
• For Professional Use Only
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Phase 2 Carb Controller™ 1500 mg
(Phaseolus vulgaris)(white kidney bean)
Green Coffee Extract 400 mg
(Decaffeinated)(Coffea arabica L.)(seed)
[standardized to contain 45% chlorogenic acid]
BioCore® Pro 100 mg
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 42,500 HUT
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3.5 AP
Protease (from Aspergillus niger) 100 SAPU
Protease (from Bacillus subtilis) 8,000 PC
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
How to Take:
- Take two capsules immediately before or during meals containing starches and/or sugars
- Take with highest carbohydrate-containing meals of the day
- Because CarbXzyme™ is taken to reduce digestion of refined carbohydrates by inhibiting amylase, taking digestive enzymes containing amylase such as Digestzymes™ and Plant Enzyme Digestive Formula at the same time is not recommended
Does not contain gluten
Notice: Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
Phase 2 Carb Controller™ is a trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
BioCore® is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice