Ashwagandha 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Ashwagandha 60 vcaps | Savesta Ayurvedic Herbs
- HELPS TO MANAGE DAILY STRESS*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION*
The Science of Ashwagandha*
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is renowned as an herbal adaptogen. In the Indian Ayurvedic tradition, Ashwagandha is used as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors. Ashwagandha root has been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative damage caused by exposure to stressors.1*
- Ashwagandha reduced the number of neurons damaged due to oxidative stress by 80% — an effect attributed to protection against stress-induced free radicals in key areas of the brain.2*
- Research has shown that animals receiving Ashwagandha are significantly protected against the negative effects of chronic stress on memory, mood, sexual behavior, immune function,3 and antioxidant levels in the brain.4*
- In a placebo-controlled study, men and women given an extract of Ashwagandha root showed improved mental skills by performing better in reaction times, mental arithmetic, and logical deductions.5*
- Ashwagandha also supports healthy aging. In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study of healthy men, aged 50-59 years, taking Ashwagandha, red blood cell counts and the hemoglobin level significantly increased; the decrease in nail calcium was significantly less; the erythrocyte sedimentation rate significantly decreased; and while the seated stature of the subjects significantly improved, 71.4% reported improvements in their sexual performance.6*
Take 1 (500 mg) capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best results are achieved after 30 days. *
Not to be taken during pregnancy. If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.*
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. Ashwagandha is used for general health, managing stress and to enhance physical and mental stamina. It can also have numerous balancing benefits for the Doshas. *
Care For The Environment*
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment.*
We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice. *
Savesta Ashwagandha features:
- Vegetarian capsules with no animal-derived ingredients*
- Extraction using only pure water & alcohol, not toxic solvents*
- Non-irradiated herbs*
- Organic cotton stuffing*
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE*
- Bottle are BPA free*
Guide To Being Well - Stress Reducers & Energizers*
- Relaxing music*
- Connecting with others*
- Daily meditation*
- Adequate sleep*
- Soothing baths and massages*
- Enjoying the outdoors*
- Regular breaks from work*
- A healthy diet*
- Regular exercise*
Click here to read the actual references below and search for more detailed information on Ashwagandha. The PubMed database is operated by the National Library of Medicine and is an excellent resource for researching scientific literature on herbs.*
1. Jain S, et al. Phytother Res. 2001;15:544-8.*
2. Shukla SD, et al. Indian J Exp Biol. 2000;38:1007-13.*
3. Bhattacharya SK, Muruganandam AV. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;75:547-55.*
4. Singh A, et al. J Med Food. 2002;5:211-20.*
5. Karnick CR. Indian Med. 1991;3(2-3):1-5.*
6. Kuppurajan K, et al. J Res Ayur Sid. 1980;1:247-58*
Ashwagandha 60 vcaps | Savesta Ayurvedic Herbs
Directions: 1 capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Ashwagandha (Withania 500mg
somnifera) root extract
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsules, rice flour,maltodextrin, silicon dioxide.
Soy, wheat and gluten free.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care practioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice