Allerieva 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Allerieva 60 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Allerieva is herbal blend to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.* EMIQ is an enhanced form of quercetin that is 15 times greater absorbed than regular quercetin*
- Vitamin C has been shown to decrease blood histamine levels*
- Vitamin C also raises glutathione levels by 50%.5,6 Increasing this potent antioxidant may help reduce nasal obstruction, rhinorrhea and ear fullness.7*
- A novel form of quercetin called EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) has been shown to reduce ocular allergic symptoms in those with pollinosis8*
- EMIQ is prepared by using a natural enzyme process that attaches polysaccharides to convert quercetin into a soluble form. According to pharmacokinetic data, the absorption of EMIQ is up to 40 times greater (Cmax) and 15 times greater (AUC) than quercetin.*
- The patented bioflavonoid pycnogenol, when given 5 weeks before birch allergy season, reduced eye and nasal symptoms by 35% and 19.5% respectively9*
- Stinging nettle leaf has been shown in vitro to inhibit the pro-inflammatory pathways related to allergic rhinitis.10 Urtica is a potent 4:1 extract*
- Plaut M, Valentine MD. Allergic rhinitis. N Eng J Med 2005;353:1934-44.*
- http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/allergies.htm Accessed on Sept 10th, 2012*
- Cingi C, Conk-Dalay M, Cakli H, Bal C. The effects of spirulina on allergic rhinitis. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2008;265:1219-23.*
- Mao TK, Van de Water J, Gershwin ME. Effects of a Spirulina-based dietary supplement on cytokine production from allergic rhinitis patients. J Med Food. 2005;8:27-30.*
- Johnston CS. The antihistamine action of ascorbic acid. Subcell Biochem. 1996;25:189-213.*
- Johnston CS, Meyer CG, Srilakshmi JC. Vitamin C elevates red blood cell glutathione in healthy adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 1993;58:103-5.*
- Testa B, Mesolella M, Testa D, Giuliano A, Costa G, Maione F, Iaccarino F. Glutathione in the upper respiratory tract. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1995;104:117-9.*
- Kawai M, Hirano T, Arimitsu J, Higa S, Kuwahara Y, Hagihara K, Shima Y, Narazaki M, Ogata A, Koyanagi M, Kai T, Shimizu R, Moriwaki M, Suzuki Y, Ogino S, Kawase I, Tanaka T. Effect of enzymatically modified isoquercitrin, a flavonoid, on symptoms of Japanese cedar pollinosis: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2009;149:359-68.*
- Wilson D, Evans M, Guthrie N, Sharma P, Baisley J, Schonlau F, Burki C. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled exploratory study to evaluate the potential of pycnogenol for improving allergic rhinitis symptoms. Phytother Res. 2010;24:1115-9.*
- Roschek B Jr, Fink RC, McMichael M, Alberte RS. Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) affects key receptors and enzymes associated with allergic rhinitis. Phytother Res. 2009;23:920-6.*
- Golanski J, Muchova J, Golanski R, Durackova Z, Markuszewski L, Watala C. Does pycnogenol intensify the efficacy of acetylsalicylic acid in the inhibition of platelet function? In vitro experience. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2006;60:316-21.*
- Masadeh MM, Mhaidat NM, Alzoubi KH, Al-Azzam SI, Shaweesh AI Ciprofloxacin-induced antibacterial activity is reversed by vitamin E and vitamin C. Curr Microbiol. 2012 May;64:457-62.*
- Perrone G, Hideshima T, Ikeda H, Okawa Y, Calabrese E, Gorgun G, Santo L, Cirstea D, Raje N, Chauhan D, Baccarani M, Cavo M, Anderson KC. Ascorbic acid inhibits antitumor activity of bortezomib in vivo. Leukemia. 2009;23:1679-86.*
- Hume R, Johnstone JM, Weyers E. Interaction of ascorbic acid and warfarin.JAMA. 1972 Mar 13;219(11):1479.*
- Di Bari L, Ripoli S, Pradhan S, Salvadori P. Interactions between quercetin and warfarin for albumin binding: A new eye on food/drug interference. Chirality. 2010;22:593-6.*
Allerieva 60 vcaps | Bioclinic Naturals
Used in herbal medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.* EMIQ is an enhanced form of quercetin that is 15 times greater absorbed than regular quercetin.* Bioclinic NaturalsTM products are guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the Canadian Government and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulations of Australia— among the world’s highest standards for natural products.
Suggested Usage: 2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. If used as a diuretic, for occasional use only.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 350 mg
Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 45 mg
Organic Spirulina (Spirulina platensis, whole) 670 mg
Stinging Nettle 4:1 Extract (Urtica dioica, leaf) 100 mg
Pycnogenol® (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract 34 mg
[Pinus pinaster, stem bark])
EMIQ (Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin) 33 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat or yeast.
Caution: Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more U.S. patents (Nos. 4,698,360 / 5,720,956 / 6,372,266) and other international patents
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice